1. Ayalon Highways Co. Ltd (hereinafter the "Company"), on behalf of the Israeli Ministry of Transport and Road Safety and the State of Israel, hereby requests proposals from any eligible Bidder that complies with the requirements specified in the Tender for the Design, Acquisition, Installation, Integration, Training, Support and Maintenance of an Automated Vehicle Occupancy Detection System, as a turn-key project, all as described in the Tender Documents.
2. A Bidder may be either: (1) An entity (company or registered partnership) duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the State of Israel; or (2) An entity (company or registered partnership) duly organized and validly existing under the laws of Authorized State (as defined in the Tender); (3) An entity (company or registered partnership) duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the State of Israel, which has contracted with a Major Subcontractor (as defined in the Tender), and that are jointly in compliance with all of the Pre-Qualification Requirements set forth in the Tender.
3. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Due to the complexity, vast scope and uniqueness of the Works included in the Project, as well as the unique knowledge and expertise required for the execution of such Works, any Bidder who desires to submit a Bid must demonstrate its compliance with all of the Pre-Qualification Requirements set forth in this Section below.
3.1 General Pre-Qualification Requirements
3.1.1 The Bidder's (and the Major Subcontractor, if relevant) latest audited financial statements do not include a going concern notice, and is not in administration, liquidation, receivership, bankruptcy or winding up process or the like and there are no pending applications or petitions with regard thereto and it is not insolvent.
3.1.2 The Bidder has all the required approvals and affidavits under the Public Entities Transactions Law, 1976, valid to the Final Bid Submittal Date.
3.2 Professional Pre-Qualification Requirements
The Bidder, by itself or by a Related Entity or by Major Subcontractor or by a Related Entity of the Major Subcontractor, is fully in compliance with all of the requirements set forth below:
3.2.1 It is the owner of or holds a perpetual, irrevocable, license for the entire Agreement term including the option and warranty terms for all rights, including all intellectual property rights (IP), in the software and hardware components (if applicable) of the AVOD System that is proposed in the Bid and has the right to assign such rights to the Company in accordance with the Agreement;
3.2.2 It supplied, installed and integrated at least one (1) System, in another project in the world, and that System is currently operating.
3.2.3 It has executed at least three (3) Successful Trials of the proposed AVOD System.
3.2.4 It has at least three (3) years of experience in building and/or operating and/or providing maintenance services of ITS System.
Please see the definitions set forth in the tender documents regarding the Pre-Qualification Requirements.
4. Each Bidder shall submit together with its Bid, all the documents required in order to prove its compliance with the Pre-Qualification Requirements and any other document required under the Tender Documents.
5. The Tender Documents may be obtained at the Company's offices (finance administration), situated on Al Parashat Drachim St. on the corner of Namir Road, Tel Aviv (near the Central Train Station), on Sunday to Thursday, between 9:00 to 14:00 (phone: +972-3-6931207). The Tender Documents include a detailed description of the Tender and its terms, and the Agreement to be signed with the Successful Bidder and its terms. All terms used herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such terms in the Tender Documents. If a contradiction between this ad and the Tender Documents shall be found, the provisions of the Tender Documents shall prevail.
6. The Tender Documents can be viewed at the Company's website at: www.ayalonhw.co.il. The Bidders are required to check the Company's website on a regular basis for any Addenda, updates, changes or modifications during the Tender process and especially before the Final Bid Submittal Date. The Company shall have no responsibility to inform the individual Bidders of any such publication.
7. Each Bidder will be required to confirm and undertake that it will comply with and fulfill the requirements of the Mandatory Tenders Regulations (Mandatory Industrial Cooperation) 5767 – 2007, represented by the Industrial Cooperation Authority with regard to industrial cooperation procurement that is to be carried out in connection with the scope of the Agreement.
8. The Bids and the Tender Documents are to be delivered to the Tender Box at the Company’s offices by hand delivery only and no later than 12:00 local Israeli time on November 19, 2017.
9. Any request for clarifications should be submitted in writing only to the Email address: email@example.com, or by fax no.: +972-3-6931234.
10. The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine not to accept the Bid awarded the highest score and/or not to accept any or all of the Bids.
11. The Company reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to engage in negotiation with some or all of the Bidders.
TENDER CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Statement of Work
ICA Appendix Mandatory Industrial Cooperation